Some people love to travel and explore different parts of the world. All around the year, Chicago Grant Park attracts a considerable number of tourists. The park, which spreads across 319 acres of land, is one of the famous tourist attractions in Chicago.
This park consists of Chicago’s famous landmarks. The place stretches across the sparkling lakefront. Some of the most notable features of this park are Millennium Park, Buckingham Fountain, Maggie Daley Park, the art institute of Chicago, and Museum campus.
Grant Park is known to host some of the most significant events in Chicago such as The Taste of Chicago, a food and music festival every summer, the Chicago Jazz festival, Lollapalooza, Grant Park music festival, and the Chicago Blue festival.
This park is also famous for being the start and finish line for the Chicago Marathon. Tourists who visit Chicago often want to stay near Grant Park.
As this place is famous among the tourists, there is a large number of hotels available in the area. People can find 5-star hotels as well as cheap hotels in the area.
Best hotels near Grant Park Chicago
In this article we will discuss some of the best hotels near Grant Part Chicago. We will take a close look at the features and amenities offered by the hotels and why one should consider staying in that hotel.
1.The Blackstone, Autograph Collection
Tourists who have visited The Blackstone, Autograph Collection often describes the place as comfortable. The hotel dates back to 1910 and has a history clutched to it. The South Loop property can gather a stuffy atmosphere, but the tourists have said the hotel had maintained a landmark status and at the same time provided luxurious modern ambiance.
Tourists often praise the location of the hotel as it is situated across the street from Chicago’s Grant Park. The tourists are required to pay for the in-room Internet. There is an on-site restaurant, Mercat a la Planxa that serves Catalan inspired cocktails and tapas.
But for those who want culinary variety can Michigan Avenue’s famous eateries, which is situated nearby.
- There are 332 guest rooms, and suites available in the hotel.
- Each of them has modern décor along with coffee makers, mini-fridge, and on the upper floors, lake Michigan and Magnificent Mile vistas.
- The Marriott Bonvoy program members can earn points or cash when staying in The Blackstone, Autograph Collection property.
- Luxurious modern ambiance.
Address: Lobby Entrance On, 636 South Michigan Avenue, E Balbo Dr, Chicago, IL 60605, United States
2. Hilton Chicago
The Hilton Chicago is one of the most famous hotels in Chicago. The 1968 Democratic Convention riot took place in front of this property, and the presidential suite has hosted a number of US presidents over the year.
The guests have praised the spacious accommodation, and each room consists of two bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi access but one has to pay a fee and touch panel concierge. You might visit the place for business or leisure, but previous tourists have recommended the 720 Bar and Grill as a great place to grab a drink or to eat after a long day.
Although this place might not have the amenities and the other Hilton properties, it will still satisfy the visitors.
- The hotel also has an indoor pool for the visitors.
- It has come up with all the essential and modern amenities.
- Hilton Chicago has easy access to the Grant Park, Field Museum and Shedd Aquarium, and has a business centre and ample meeting space
Address: 720 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605, United States
3. Chicago Athletic Association
The hotel date back to 1890s and has Venetian Gothic architecture. This hotel is housed in the building that once belonged to the Chicago Athletic Association. The hotel’s designer has repurposed the element of the original club into the property’s vintage look and has stayed true to its athletic heritage.
The aesthetic of the hotel features a pommel horse as a bench and nightstands have tennis racquet leather grips for legs. The rooms also feature free Wi-Fi connection, boxing style robes, C. O. Bigelow toiletries and bedside tables with USB flash drive outlets.
- The rooftop restaurant, Cindy’s, is famous among the visitors.
- The hotel is close to the Grant Park and offers a view to the Millennium Park, the Art Institute of Chicago and Lake Michigan.
- Visitors can find an on-site Shake Shack and formal farm to table restaurant.
- There is also a Game room bar located in the original billiard room of the athletic club and features games like bocce ball and shuffleboard.
- You can also find a 24 hours fitness centre with a personal trainer on request.
Address: 12 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603, United States
4. Palmer House, A Hilton Hotel
The Palmer House is known as North America’s most extended continually operating hotel, as this place knows how to keep their guests coming back year after year. The hotel was established in 1873 and has been housing Chicago guests ever since.
Although the lodging might not be big enough like other Chicago hotels, they offer amenities such as flat-screen TVs, high-speed Internet for a fee, and the Hilton brand’s signature Serenity beds. The guests have also praised the indoor pool and fitness center.
- The downtown mainstay is famous among the travelers who want to experience the bygone glamour.
- The Gilded Age lobby and lobby bar are luxurious, and often guests remark about the Old-World charm.
- It has an indoor pool and a fitness center.
- You can enjoy a delicious menu of American cuisine as the Lockwood Restaurant.
Address: 17 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603, United States
5. Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown
The Silversmith Hotel situated at the heart of Chicago’s downtown loop area and a mile away from the Windy city’s Grant Park. For every shopping enthusiasts, this hotel is the best place to stay as the city’s Magnificent Mile is situated a mile north of the property.
Each room of the hotel has a grey, white and purple colour palette and great amenities such as 12-foot-long ceilings, a Keurig coffee maker and free Wi-Fi access.
- The hotel has five meeting spaces and a business center.
- You can dine at the hotel’s Adamus restaurant and lounge or eat at one of Chicago’s famous steakhouse or deep-dish pizzerias.
- Guests have praised the American cuisine of the in-house restaurant.
- Amazing ambiance for all.
Address: 10 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60603, United States
For those who are visiting Grant Park in Chicago for a trip or business purpose should opt for one of these five hotels to have a great and comfortable stay.